Friday, January 24, 2020

Simplest Banana Pancake


Today, I feel a bit lousy. Although It is Friday, but seems  my body is not resting well for the whole night. Past 2 nights in a row was quite a hard nights for me to sleep really tightly. I do not know why. Probably of overthinking. 
This would be my last weekend to rest and Monday I am going back to work. So, I made a morning routine with my children while they are still on winter vacation to make them good breakfast. 
Well, this works well for all of us for they are more excited to wake up and look forward to what I should serve them for breakfast. 
I love making breakfast and brunch especially on weekends.

Yesterday I made them a smile toast bread with prosciutto on top and sunny side up eggs. They love it! I posted a photo on my Instagram. 

For today, I made the simplest banana pancake. 

This is adapted from the blog of What Should I Eat for Breakfast





- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps. of flour ( optional)
- any toppings you have in hand.


* Mashed two ripe bananas, add an egg or two. Add in 2 tablespoons of flour (*optional). Mix them all together.
Heat the pan with butter. Once butter is melted, add a scoop of your pancake batter. Flip it over slowly as this is such a delicate portioning. Once side is a bit brownish flip it and serve.
I sprinkled dark chocolates and powdered sugar on it and topped with fresh banana or any fresh fruits that you have.

Serve with a smile. Enjoy over your coffee, hot chocolates or your favourite tea.

I swear, I feel a lot better after eating this.


Happy Friday!


SMACZNEGO! (polish word which means 'enjoy your meal or bon appetite)

xo,
Ai

0 comments:

 

Ai- tə-rɪz Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design